Wednesday, September 30, 2009

October To Do List

I'm a big fan of lists. It helps me get everything down where I can see it and especially so that all of those thoughts, ideas, reminders, etc stop running through my head. I function better when I have a good to do list. So, with that in mind, here are some of the things I need to accomplish during the month of October:



Make Halloween costumes for Bubby and Bruiser (this is a big one)

Make treats for day care holiday party

Store summer clothes

Find winter clothes

Clean ceiling fans

Submit application form for contest

Start to think about Christmas presents: what to make, what to buy and how to space out the expenses

This list looks pretty short now, but I think I'll be adding to it through the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment